Data protection statement
- Authorized entity (Operator) and contact
- What is personal data
- How we use your data
- Expression of consent, rights of withdrawal/appeal
- Modification of this data protection information
Protecting the privacy and fundamental personal rights of our customers when accessing our website is of fundamental importance for the reliable use of our offers. If you visit www.konigfrankstahl.ro, personal data is collected and used to a limited extent. With this data protection statement we want to highlight and explain our commitment to a safe and reliable management of this data, about how we use the personal data of our customers. We comply with the strictest provisions of the data protection legislation in force. The security and privacy of your data is extremely important to us. Therefore, as a fundamental principle, customer information is never sold or rented by Frankstahl. We communicate your personal data only in the event of an economic imperative on the part of the order processors authorized by us (e.g.: payment service providers in the case of online payments, credit insurance), to the extent that they are required for the performance of the service respectively. All order processors are contractually obliged to treat your data confidentially and process them only within the limits of the mandate granted by us.
Within the framework of this data protection declaration, we want to inform you about the management of your data, on the contents of www.konigfrankstahl.ro.
1. Authorized entity (Operator) and contact
If you have questions about data protection, want to exercise your rights or claims regarding your personal data, please contact:
KONIG FRANKSTAHL S.R.L.
Bucharest, Soseaua Berceni, Nr. 108, Sector 4, 401919, Romania
TEL: +40 31 805 23 83
2. What is personal data?
Personal data are those data that can be associated with a person. These include, for example, data such as name, address, e-mail address and telephone number. In addition to this, other additional data is automatically collected for technical reasons when you visit our website, such as the IP address, which your internet service provider assigns to your computer when you connect to the internet or information about the internet page from which you accessed our offer or the internet browser you use (technical information). This technical information may in isolated individual cases also represent personal data. As a rule, we use technical information in most usual cases only to the extent that it is necessary for technical reasons for the operation of our website and its protection against attacks and abuse, as well as pseudonymized or anonymized for statistical purposes.
3.How we use your data
We only use your data in accordance with the respective applicable legal provisions and with these data protection guidelines, in order to be able to provide you with the products and services requested by you. The processing of your data that goes beyond this framework is carried out by us only with your consent or we will use the data only in pseudonymized or anonymized form. If our company wants to process your personal data for purposes other than those shown above, you will be informed by expressly requesting your consent for the new purpose of processing. No personal data will be processed for other purposes, except after obtaining consent.
In order to process offers/orders, we usually require, as a basic principle, the following data:
- Name/surname of the person in question, including company name, CIF/CUI/CNP number, Trade Register registration number as available
- Billing address
- Delivery address including details regarding delivery intervals, delivery possibilities, name of the natural person who will receive the delivery (if applicable), etc.
- Phone number to ensure delivery processing as well as
- E-Mail address
If you visit the www.konigfrankstahl.ro sites, they are stored as standard, in the contents of the protocol type files, the so-called Logfiles:
- The IP address (Internet Protocol address) of the accessing computer
- The website you are visiting us from (Referrer)
- Our Websites You Visit on Our Side
- Date and duration of the visit
- Browser type and browser settings (eg: language)
- Operating system
These data are stored by us for a period of 7 days as a preventive technical measure to protect data processing systems against unauthorized access.
We maintain permanently updated and continuously tested technical and organizational measures to guarantee data security, in particular for the protection of your data during data transmission as well as against third-party disclosure.
- Pseudonymized Usage Profiles: Within the applicable legal provisions we may compile and evaluate under pseudonyms Usage Profiles for advertising purposes, market research and configuration of the offer in accordance with the request, but only to the extent that you will not use of your legal right to refuse this use of your data at any time (see the indications below regarding the right of opposition as well as in the following sections).
- Third-Party-Cookies: Through advertising partners or advertising networks we serve advertisements on other websites. These advertising partners use so-called Third-Party-Cookies, which are activated when visiting www.konigfrankstahl.ro and are selected only by the respective advertising partner. These Third-Party-Cookies serve to measure the success rate of the respective advertising partner and to bill the advertising measures used between the advertising partners and us. On this occasion, no personal data can be stored, but only the access to www.konigfrankstahl.ro sites and an advertising measure activated by the advertising partner is recorded. Third-Party-Cookies are temporarily stored cookies that are stored for a maximum of 540 days in your browser and then expire automatically. You can view and delete cookies stored on your computer and control the management of cookies at a general level through the settings of your internet browser. You can get more detailed information on this from the manufacturer or in the help function of your internet browser. Please note that the functionality of www.frankstahl.com may be unavailable or with limited availability if you do not allow cookies.
- Google Analytics: This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files, which are stored on your computer and which enable an analysis of the use of our website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is generally transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, your IP address is previously abbreviated by Google on the territory of the member states of the European Union or in other signatory countries of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases is the full IP address transmitted to a Google server in the USA and abbreviated there. At the request of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of this website, to compile reports on website activities and to provide other additional services related to the use of the website and the use of the Internet. by the website operator. The IP address transmitted by your browser within Google Analytics is not combined with other Google data. You can prevent the storage of cookies through an appropriate setting of your browser software. You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to the use of the website (incl. your IP address) by Google as well as the processing of this data by Google by downloading the available browser plug-in from the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage /gaoptout?hl=at. and its installation.
- Conversion Tracking with Facebook's "Visitor Action Pixel": We use the "Visitor Action Pixel" of Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA in our online presence ("Facebook") to be able to measure the effectiveness of online marketing efforts. With its help, we can monitor users' actions after they have viewed an advertisement on Facebook and/or clicked on it and subsequently arrived at www.konigfrankstahl.ro. This way we can record the effectiveness of Facebook advertisements for statistical and market research purposes. The data thus collected is anonymous to us, which means that we can neither view the personal data of individual users nor combine it with other information related to a user. However, this data is stored and processed by Facebook. Facebook can thus withdraw the behavior of users who have clicked on an advertisement in the Facebook member area and have been redirected to our website. By using cookies, i.e. text files stored on your computer, Facebook can then recognize this user in the Facebook member area and optimize the effectiveness of advertisements, e.g. to provide targeted advertising in accordance with Facebook's Data Use Directive. This only applies to those users who have an open Facebook account and are logged in to the Facebook member area. Users who are not Facebook members are not affected by this data processing. You can express your disagreement regarding this data processing by accessing the following link: www.aboutads.info/choices/
- Google AdWords: This website uses Google AdWords, an analysis service of Google Inc. ("Google"). On this occasion, a cookie is set by Google Adwords on your computer ("conversion cookie") to the extent that you reached our website via a Google ad on our website. These cookies expire after 30 days and are not intended for personal identification. If you visit certain sites and the cookie has not yet expired, both we and Google can recognize that someone has clicked on the ad and thus been redirected to our site. Cookies cannot thus be monitored via the websites of AdWords customers. The information obtained by means of conversion cookies is intended for the preparation of conversion statistics for those AdWord customers who have decided in favor of Conversion-Tracking. We do not receive any information through which the customer can be personally identified. If you do not want to participate in the Tracking procedure, you can also refuse the setting of a cookie necessary for this - for example, through the browser option that disables the setting of cookies at a general level. You can also disable the setting of cookies for Conversion Tracking by setting your browser so that cookies from the "googleadservices.com" domain are blocked.
4. Expression of consent, rights of withdrawal/objection
You can at any time refuse a use of your data for advertising, market research and opinion polling purposes or express your disagreement about the future use of your data. You can send us the refusal or disagreement by e-mail to the e-mail address: email@example.com. To the extent that you receive advertising materials from us by e-mail, you can exercise your right of opposition by clicking on the link received in the e-mail and following the subsequent instructions. Please understand that it may take some time to implement your opt-out/opt-out from our systems and you may still receive other messages from us during this time. The deadline for resolving your request will be 30 calendar days. This period may be extended by two months when necessary, taking into account the complexity and number of applications. The company as operator will inform you of any such extension within one month of receiving the request, including the reasons for the delay. To the extent that we process your personal data, you thus have the right to information regarding the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data processed, the recipient of this personal data, the duration of storage, your rights, the origin of the personal data as well as the existence an automated decision-making method. This information is free.
You are entitled to request the rectification of erroneous or incomplete personal data concerning you. You have the right to request the erasure of personal data concerning you to the extent that the data processing took place unlawfully and there are no legal obligations on our part to contravene such erasure.
You are entitled to request the restriction of the processing of your data, we would like to draw your attention to the fact that using your data exclusively for the provision of commercial operations does not require your additional consent regarding the receipt of advertising materials.
You are entitled to request the transmission of your data, which you have made available to us in a well-structured, common and machine-readable format. You have the right to data portability, which means that your personal data will be transferred by us directly to another operator, to the extent technically possible.
You have the right to file a complaint with the National Supervisory Authority for the Processing of Personal Data, B-dul G-ral. Gheorghe Magheru 28-30 Sector 1, postal code 010336, Bucharest, Romania if your rights in relation to data protection have been violated.
5. Modification of this data protection information
Wanting to constantly present our customers with an attractive offer, we are thus continuously adapting our assortment to customer requirements. For this reason, updates to this data protection information may become necessary. That is why we recommend that you periodically inform yourself about the changes within this site.
Update status June 2019